Thursday, May 23, 2019

Make Lemonade

Hello! Alison here. This week, the White Rose Crafts team is focusing on die cutting. WRC carries lots of great dies...some that are stand alone, and some that work with stamp sets. My card for today uses Jillibean Soup Jar dies that coordinate with their Lemonade stamps.
The last time I had used this stamp and die set, I stamped and die cut a bunch of the fruit slices, wedges, and jar lids so that it would save me time in the future. These pre-made pieces really came in handy when making this card!
Besides the fruit slices and wedges, I added some "Well, Yellow There" Sparkle Blends from Doodles Paper Playground. I like the tiny microbeads in this Blend. They look like bubbles, and really help things move around in the shaker. I backed my window with a piece of cardstock that I applied Distress Oxides to. I used Salty OceanFaded Jeans, and Peacock Feathers. For my sentiment, I used VersaFine Clair ink in Twilight, and on top of that, I stamped the Kaisercraft Fading Dots stamp with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink.
My background is a piece of Kaisercraft's Kaleidoscope paper (what a great paper pad set it is!) on top of a white card base. I like the "bubbly" look the background paper ans Fading Dots stamp give to the card. Lemonade isn't usually bubbly, I know, but it could be!
Playing with dies is a lot of fun, and can really transform your cards. White Rose Crafts has a lot of fun options for you, from many different brands. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!