Thursday, May 16, 2019

WRC Unboxing and Mixed Media Play



Hey Rosies!  It is EK popping in today, and I sort of have a two for one video for you.  Originally, the video was suppose to be nothing but an Unboxing Video sharing a few of the new projects I had sent to me from White Rose Crafts.

However, I apparently could not help myself when I got my hands on a new stencil and just had to start playing and end up creating four little mixed media pieces.

So sit back, relax and enjoy seeing what I picked up and how I played around with these new products.

If you want to watch my latest video in HD, click here.



For a closer look at the mixed media panels, scroll down.

Ek Gorman, White Rose Crafts May Unboxing c
My first mixed media panel includes the use of the Kaisercraft Grunge  stencil, Kaisercraft Barber Shoppe stamp set, both Distress Oxide Spray in Cracked Pistachio and Mermaid Lagoon.  I also used some Distress Oxide ink in Broken China and VersaFine Onyx Black Ink.

Ek Gorman, White Rose Crafts May Unboxing b
The second mixed media panel uses the negative image of one of the piece of the Kaisercraft Grunge stencil, the positive image of another piece of the stencil, stamping from the Little Acres Doggone Vacation stamp set.  I also used some Distress Oxide Spray in both Fossilized Amber and Iced Spruce, as well as some Imagine Crafts Sheer Shimmer Spritz Spray: Frost.

Ek Gorman, White Rose Crafts May Unboxing d
The third mixed media panel features the negative image of one of the piece of the Kaisercraft Grunge stencil, the positive image of another piece of the stencil, and stamping from the ScrapBerry: Magic Story Stamp Set.  I also used some Nuvo Expanding Mousse in Boatyard Blue,  Distress Oxide Spray in Cracked Pistachio, some splashes of Shimmer Spray in Frost, and Distress Oxide ink in both Fossilized Amber and Broken China.

Ek Gorman, White Rose Crafts May Unboxing a
The final mixed media panel features the Kaisercraft Grunge stencil and three of the pieces being used and stamping from the Barber Shoppe stamp set.  I also used Distress Oxide Spray in Fossilized Amber and Iced Spruce, Distress Oxide Ink in both Fossilized Amber and Hickory Smoke, and some VersaFine ink in Onyx Black.


Thanks for peeking in at my unboxing today.  Let me know in the comments below which mixed media panel of experimentation was your favorite.  Until then, Happy crafting.

 

White Rose Crafts Supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!