Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Love Muffin with Guest Designer Meghan



Hi Crafty Friends,
It is Meghan and I have had SO MUCH FUN Guest Designing for White Rose Crafts these past two months. This is my LAST post but hopefully they will have me again! I love this little stamp set because my dad calls me "Meghan Muffin" because I make muffins all the time!

Make Crafty Friends Q & A:
Q: Do you like muffins? What are your favorite?
A: Me? YES! I love making mini muffins and my favorite is Pumpkin Protein!


I started my card using this cute paper pack from White Rose Crafts Doodle Bug Design called Puppy Love. I used it for my panel. And the red heart stripe across the lower part of my card.

I colored my muffins to match all the colors of my heart using Copic markers and cut them out using the White Rose Crafts Your Next Stamp Love Muffin Die.


 I mounted the muffins on the card across the bottom taping three of them down flat and popping up the orange and teal one. I then die cut a stitched flag banner die for my sentiment.

 I finished my card by stamping the LOVE muffin and Have a Sweet Day! sentiments.



Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!