Friday, October 2, 2020

Enjoy The View - Double Page Layout

 Ahoy Mateys! Today I'm sharing a double page layout I made for my Disney World Trip in 2018. I'm still working on it! I wanted this particular page to look a lot less Disney and a lot more of a Piratey! White Rose Crafts is open again, so my monthly shopping has resumed and this month I selected the perfect Pirate paper collection by Craft O'clock Sea Stories.

   

Here are some Close Ups:






I made my own background paper by using my new KaiserCraft background stamp that I got. It is a super addition to my collection. If you missed my blog post on Creating Background go check it out, then you can buy the stamps at White Rose Crafts


KaiserCrafts Background Stamps:







I hope I have inspired you a tiny bit. Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!