Friday, April 9, 2021

Coffee Gift Card Holder - Seriously Caffeinated


Happy Friday! Today I'm sharing 2 gift card holders! These are fun to make and have around. Sometimes I use them as Thank You gifts.

I used the White Rose Crafts - Coffee Kit I just can't seem to move on! It's packed with Echo Park Coffee & Friends Collection. It is seriously fun! I used the 4.25 x 5.5 card base and cut it in half.

KaiserCraft Ink - Gum Paste (included in the Kit). I also used KaiserCraft Stamp Set - Ubud Dreams

Close Ups:

Items Used:

I hope you will give this easy layout a try and share with us at  White Rose Crafts Gallery. 

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Ready to Shop: White Rose Crafts Store
Use Code Esther 15 to save 15%!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!