Monday, August 20, 2018

Featured Design Team Series: Craft Creations Layered Layout by Donna Coughlin

Hello everyone!
This week at White Rose Crafts LLC we are doing "Lovely Layers and Darling Dimensionals" So I would like to present to you this layout I did using layers of Craft Creations, flowers and stickers.  I started with Craft Creations Baby Boy Wording. My next layer I took Craft Creations Blue Baby Plaid and free handed the wavy cut and inked the edges to make them stand out a little. I then took DMV thread and hand sewing a straight border. My next layer is a sheet from Craft Creations UK 8 x 6 Paper Pack: Baby Blue pack. That was hard choosing from so many sheets which sheet to use!

 
After I add the photo I started layering embellishments. Down below you can see I layered lots of different embellishments in clusters. I used flowers such as Recollections Dimensional Flowers , White Paper Calla LiliesRecollections Baby Boy Dimensional Stickers, and Woodware Adhesive Shaped Ribbon-baby boy.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to visit 
Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!