Friday, December 7, 2018

Coffee Oasis Benefit Blog Hop - with Kat Scrappiness

Hello Rosies! Amber here, taking over the White Rose Crafts blog today & we are super excited to be sponsoring a fantastic Blog Hop hosted by Kat Scrappiness to raise money and awareness for Coffee Oaisis, a coffee shop in Washington State offering programs that help homeless teens. Keep reading after my inspiration project for all the details about the hop, the huge list of fantastic prizes from more than 30 generous sponsors.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For my project today, I apparently missed the memo and created a coffee themed card, rather than a winter themed one, but I promise its still cute! I don't own any Kat Scrappiness products yet, so I decided to use another of the wonderful Little Acres Creations stamp sets, new to the White Rose Crafts store, called Moo Brew.
I started with an A2 panel of tan cardstock, and stamped the coffee bean image in Versafine Clair Fallen Leaves ink, and the grinder image in Versamark ink, randomly all over the background panel. Next, I heat embossed the punny cafe sign image with Ranger Super Fine White embossing powder on a scrap of black cardstock, trimming it to about 1/8 larger than the image itself. I stamped the short chain image from the stamp set in Versafine Clair Nocturne before adhering the sign panel on Woodware 1mm Foam Mounting Tape.

I stamped the totally adorable moo cow on a separate scrap of Copic friendly white cardstock, before coloring and fussy cutting her out. I cut a strip of brown, wood grain patterned paper, adhering it to the bottom of the panel, and popped the cow up on 1mm Foam Mounting Tape, so it looks like her elbows are propped on a table. I stamped "I love moo brew and you" sentiment with Versafine Onyx Black ink and heat embossed it with Ranger Super Fine Clear embossing powder, to give it a nice gloss. I added a generous sprinkling of Doodles Paper Playground: Gingerbread Man Sparkle Blends to embellish, and a coat of Glossy Accents over the coffee mug & her cute glasses as a final touch. I trimmed the whole panel to 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 inches, and adhered it to a Neenah Desert Storm A2 card base.

I hope you enjoyed this project, I really enjoyed making it and love that it will help promote such a great cause. For more inspiration from the White Rose Crafts design team, visit LeeAnn over on her blog, too.
Please continue reading and check out the other stops on the hop, for chances to win tons of prizes. Please give the hop a share and if you would like to help directly, Kat Scrappiness is donating 15% of all proceeds from this hop to Coffee Oasis, or you can donate directly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Blog Hop Starts HERE, but read on for more details and a list of prizes!

You can join the hop

There are two ways to participate and win in this blog hop.
  • Option One: Create a winter themed card and enter it into the blog hop. If you are entering your card to the blog hop, just click on "Add Your Link" at the bottom of the list and follow the instructions, it's quick and easy! If you have any questions on how to enter the blog hop, please contact us and we will be happy to help
  • Option Two: Leave a comment on the blogs and YouTube channels participating in the hop! We will pick a super commenter to win a prize too!
At the end of the hop, (on December 13th) we will randomly choose the winners and they will win fabulous prizes from our sponsors. (Prizes listed below) All Winners names will be posted on our blog and we will attempt to contact everyone who leaves their contact information. If prizes are not claimed within 7 days, another winner will be chosen.
Prizes donated by our sponsors:
What's the deal with Coffee Oasis?
Coffee Oasis is a coffee shop/organization located in Washington State that provides help for our youth including programs for drug abuse, homelessness, violence and poverty. (You can read more about their programs here: https://thecoffeeoasis.com/youth-programs/. )
How can I help?
We are hoping that this blog hop will bring awareness to organizations such as Coffee Oasis and that we can raise a little money and support or them! Kat Scrappiness has pledged to donate 15% of all sales proceeds to Coffee Oasis and our other sponsors have all donated prizes to give away to all of you blog and youtube hoppers! So please visit them and show some support. You can also donate directly to Coffee Oasis here: http://kskat.com/donate. Even if you can only donate $1 or $5, it doesn't matter. Every little bit will help a kid in need.

37 comments:

  1. Oh my sweetness, how very adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my oh my! I am a farmhouse kind of gal and have a ton of cows as accents. This card is so perfect for me. Thanks and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I LOVE that cow! Great card and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made me smile with this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that stamp set, the cow is precious! Love the glossy accents on the glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cow is adorable! I think it falls under the winter theme category...the cow is inside enjoying a warm cup of coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just hilarious and I love the punny sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  8. That cow is too cute, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome card, that cow cracks me up and I love the sentiment. I was not familiar with White Rose Crafts so I am very glad y'all are participating and sponsoring the amazing hop for such a worth while cause. I can't wait to get over to whiterosecraftsllc.com and check it all out! (mardy14@bellsouth.net) #KatScrappinessCharityBlogHop #CoffeeOasis #KatScrappiness #AwarenessMatters

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, how cute!! I am loving this cow! I love three animals-cats, squirrels and cows. This cow is just plain awesome!!!! The card is marvelous. The coloring is amazing and I like the Glossy Accents on the glasses and cup. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. such an unusual card I've never seen a coffee cow. It's great

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute and fun card. Made me smile and giggle a little.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That cow is just the cutest, very creative card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this card "a latte"... sorry, couldn't help it. :)
    Great job! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute card. Love the Moo Brew and sentiment on it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic card! I love the cute cow and the fun sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Moo, brew, and you.....so cuuuuuuute!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a cute card!
    I have that stamp set-
    need to use it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This scene is just so cute. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  20. thanks for sharing your amazing inspiration, I just love your card!

    ReplyDelete

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!