Thursday, July 11, 2019

Gorjuss Scrapbook Page - White Rose Crafts

Welcome! Today I am sharing a scrapbook Layout using the Santoro Gorjuss Tweed Craft Card Compendium - Makes 24 Cards


Isn't it Beautiful!

When I received this Craft Card kit I was so excited to try it out. Sometimes I am a rebel and I use card kits to make Scrapbook pages. I came across a picture of my daughter wearing every piece of jewelry she owns. LOL!


I knew I had to use all the pretty girls included in the kit to make a Layout for this picture.




Below you will find a step by step picture tutorial on how the layout came together.

Step one: Gather Supplies

Step 2: Cut Cardstock down to the sizes seen above.

Step 3 - Optional.  Cut a 10" x 10" square out of the bottom cardstock. I feel less wasteful. :)

Step 4: Glue down the previously cut Cardstock.



Step 5:  Assemble the Gorjuss Girls. Use pop dots

Step 6: Arrange the girls on top of the wood frames. 
(Not included in kit must purchase separately)

Step 7:  Use card bases as picture frames. Cut down to 4 x 3. These will become the Picture Frames

Step 8: Use two of the above embellishments to frame your title.

Step 8:  Cut ribbon down to size to use under the picture frames.


For this Scrapbook layout I used just the die cut portion of the Die Cut sheet. I used the Circled part below and reserved the portion with the X for a future project.



I hope I have inspired you a tiny bit. Stay tune for a few more projects I made using the SANTORO GORJUSS TWEED CRAFT CARD COMPENDIUM -

SANTORO GORJUSS TWEED CRAFT CARD COMPENDIUM -



SANTORO GORJUSS TWEED CRAFT CARD COMPENDIUM -

SANTORO'S GORJUSS TWEED RIBBON 6/PKG

SANTORO'S GORJUSS TWEED SMALL WOODEN FRAMES 16/PKG




Ready to Shop: White Rose Crafts Store
Check out all the pretty girls available for purchase. These are only 2.99 that is a bargain and a collection of stamps worth having.
These are the stamps that I own: They are Beautiful!


Thank you for stopping by!

Gorjuss by Santoro Stamps: https://whiterosecraftsllc.com/t/gorjuss-by-santoro

Kit Subscription:
https://whiterosecraftsllc.com/t/limited-edition-subscription-kits


Sparkle Blend: https://whiterosecraftsllc.com/products?keywords=Sparkle+blends

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!