Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Guest Designer Series: Andrea Shell - Doodles Paper Playground: Sparkle Blends "Love Potion"


Featured Guest Designer:

Andrea Shell
Blissfully Scrappy

Featuring Doodles Paper Playground: Sparkle Blends 
"Love Potion"



Hi there!  I'm thrilled to be guest designing for Doodles Paper Playground and White Rose Crafts.  My sweet friend, Amber MacMurtry, recently asked me to try some of her gorgeous sequin mixes, which are sold exclusively by White Rose Crafts.  I have to tell you:  These mixes are so colorful and cool!  Amber has put together some truly unique mixes, and I will definitely be using more in the future!


I just love pinks and purples, and with Valentine's Day right around the corner, I couldn't resist playing with the fabulous Love Potion Sparkle Blend!  For my card I also used the cute bunny from Your Next Stamp's Love and Smiles, which I colored with Copics.  I love adding highlights with a white gel pen and some sparkle, and I did both to this cutie patootie.





The heart paper was created with MFT Stamps' Staggered Hearts Stencil and Festive Berries and Wilted Violet distress inks.  After embossing a sentiment from Love & Smiles onto a separate piece of Bristol paper, I ink-blended with the same colors and flicked on some water and watered-down white paint to create my background.





I die-cut the stenciled panel with Waffle Flower's Lacey Layers dies and Winnie & Walter's Flawless Heart Cutaways.  After covering the opening with acetate, I added two layers of foam tape so that those beautiful sequins have plenty of room to move around.  I popped up my bunny with foam tape, as well.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Links to products available at White Rose Crafts:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please help us give Andrea a giant WRC style Thank You for being our Featured Guest Designer this week, creating this super cute shaker card for White Rose Crafts and doing a promotional feature blog post for Doodles Paper Playground: Sparkle Blends! Please follow her on Facebook, Instagram & her personal Blog!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for stopping by! Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!