Sunday, June 24, 2018

Featured Design Team Series: Asian Inspiration by Donna Coughlin

Asian Inspiration
by Donna Coughlin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My obsession with Asian paper products right now is a little bit out of control, and the papers over at White Rose Crafts LLC is not helping! Hi, Donna here with my designs for White Rose Crafts.


So today I would like to celebrate We are the World and Die cut pop outs.
For the fan I made a half of a rosette and punched out a 1inch circle from the Japanese Paper Pack. For the birds and some of the flowers I used some of the Craft Creations die-cuts and added a pop tab to the tab. See how the birds and flower pop?
 

A thank you card I made, I used the ink on the thank you chipboard pieces.







~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My next project is for We are the World. I made this folding screen card. The Craft Creation Birds in Blossom Die-Cut Pop-Out Sheet was used again use pop tabs for the flowers. I also used some tiny pearls, black cardstock and Scrapberry's Japanese Dream Paper Pack 6x6.
Both Craft Creations and Scrapberry are based in UK and very hard to find in the USA. Both have unique quality products but lucky for us can be found at White Rose Crafts LLC.


I not very good at drawing but I tried to give each girl a unique face using fine tips Sharpies and after several tries I found the ones I liked the best . I think this will look super cool with a battery tea light in the center! I made the Kokeshi girls by creating them myself on the Silhouetet Cameo. If you would like the file please email me and I would gladly send it to you. (Personal use only!)


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you liked what I created!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!