Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Featured Design Team Series: Back To School Planer Layout by Laura Wolff

Back To School Planner Layout
By Laura Wolff

This week at White Rose Crafts we have a new theme, and one that I am in denial about.....school.


This week everything school related is on sale!  I used Woodware School Tots for my planner pages. Our youngest starts preschool soon and this adorable stamp set was perfect to set that week off. I also used some paper from the Simply Creative Mankind paper collection. I had to sprinkle some But First, Coffee Sparkle Blends on the top because I have a few things penciled in already and hey, school calls for coffee, right?! Anyway, here is a look at my planner. 





Aren't these guys just adorable! They sure do make going back to school fun!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!