Friday, July 13, 2018

Featured Design Team Series: A Very Wild Rose Christmas in July by Amber MacMurtry

A Very Wild Rose Christmas in July
By Amber MacMurtry

Hey there, Amber here and I'm taking over the WRC blog today to bring you some Wonderful World of Wild Rose Studio inspiration!  I decided to get a jump start on my Christmas cards, with a little Christmas in July, WRS style and created using some adorable stamps and pretty Christmas papers from Wild Rose Studio

Stay tuned until the end, because I have a sneak peek of the brand new Stamp release that's on its way!


For my first card, I chose the Snowman Family stamp set and a sheet of pretty snowflake paper in non-traditional colors from the Frosted Lace paper pack. I stamped the images with Versafine Onyx Black ink on Bristol Smooth cardstock and colored them with a combination of Arteza real brush pens and Distress Markers.


For my second card, I selected the Christmas Bunny stamp and a beautiful poinsettia printed paper from the gorgeous Festive Florals paper pack. I colored this cute little guy with Arteza real brush pens and embellished my card with Nuvo drops in Red Berry and Dovecraft Crystal glitter glue.


For my final card, I had to use the squeal worthy Mouse on Bauble stamp on a sheet of stunning blue poinsettia paper, also from the Festive Florals paper pack. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you've enjoyed seeing my cards today! I really had fun making them!

Now for a little sneak peek of the new stamps we just ordered for the shop! They should be in stock soon!





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Crafting

1 comment:

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!