Friday, September 28, 2018

Featured Design Team Series: Halloween Candy Dreams

Good Evening Rosies! Amber here, taking over the blog to share a little end of the week "Tricks, Treats & Spooky Peeps" inspiration! You have until 11:59pm EST tonight to save 15% in our Fall, Thanksgiving & Halloween section of the store. 


For my card today, I decided to mix and match brands, using the Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel (Coming to the store soon), the oval window from the Reveal Wheel Square Add-On, and Your Next Stamp Sprinkles Sugar Rush stamp set. 


I stamped the design, with some minimal post-it masking, using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored the images with Copic markers, and added a layer of sparkle with Dovecraft Crystal Glitter Glue. Finally, I stamped the sentiment with Versafine Onyx Black ink. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed my card today! Hurry over to White Rose Crafts and pick up some of their great Autumn products for yourself!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!