Saturday, September 8, 2018

Embossapaloosa

Embossing

It's Saturday, so that means it is time for the start of another Theme Week over at White Rose Crafts!  This week, we are embossing upon embossing in a Emossapaloosa.

EK Gorman, White Rose Crafts a

Today, I, EK Gorman from ekgorman designs, am embossing over embossing to create some really fun textures.  Additionally, I thought I would go ahead and show you two looks with just one embossing folder.

EK Gorman, White Rose Crafts g

Using the Darice Embossing Folder Peacock and a sheet of Aspire Petallics Black Ore cardstock, I embossed the image onto the paper.

EK Gorman, White Rose Crafts h

Then using my VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad, I gentled rubbed the ink over the embossed portions of the cardstock.  Then I added some Ranger Vintage Pearl embossing powder and heat set it.

EK Gorman, White Rose Crafts i

I also added some Creative Medium Iridescent Texture Paste in Turquoise through out the peacock's tail.

EK Gorman, White Rose Crafts j

Finally, I added some Sparkle Blend sequins in Peacock Pizzazz (obviously) to the tail.

EK Gorman, White Rose Crafts d

I added a sentiment from a Scrapberry stamp set just to finish off the card.  And I am just loving the embossing over the embossing here.

EK Gorman, White Rose Crafts e

The texture is just too cool!



EK Gorman, White Rose Crafts k

My second project features the inverse of the Peacock embossing folder on some Aspire Petallics Mountain Rose cardstock.

EK Gorman, White Rose Crafts b

Again, I rubbed theVersaMark Watermark ink along the raised areas of the cardstock and then heat embossed some Ranger Liquid Platinum embossing powder.

EK Gorman, White Rose Crafts c

I finished off the second card with a strip of Aspire Black Ore cardstock and white heat embossed sentiment from the sentiment stamp Whatnot Sentiment 4 from Your Next Stamp.


Make sure you pop over to the shop and see all that they have for your embossing needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!