Saturday, October 27, 2018

Embrace you "Embellish-mental" Side

A New Design - Made with PosterMyWall

Hey Rossies, it's EK from ekgorman designs and I am sneaking in tot let you know that it is Saturday, so that means it is time for a the start of a new theme week over at White Rose Crafts.  This week we are getting Embellishy and suggesting you "Embrace Your Embellish-mental Side".

I thought I would share how to create a masculine card featuring embellishments.

EK Gorman, WHite Rose Crafts a

For my project this week I pulled out the masculine stamp Oddball Gamer from Stamping Bella.  I then colored him up quickly up with my copics.  I distressed the edges of the card with some Black Soot Distress Oxides.

EK Gorman, WHite Rose Crafts b

Then, to embrace the embellishments, I pulled out some Wooden Cogs from Kaisercraft.  I rubbed some wax from my stash onto the wooden gears, but you could distress them with some paint or even stamping ink.  The card needed a little something more, so I pulled out my Ebony Black Nuvo Drops and added three drops to balance the card out.

EK Gorman, WHite Rose Crafts c

I hope this A2 card I made today shows you how you can embrace your embellishments even for masculine cards!

Need some new Embellishments to embrace...all week long you can get $5 off a $30 purchase of embellishments (anything under the embellishment heading) using the code: BLING IT UP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!