Saturday, October 13, 2018

Gearing Up for Christmas

Gearing up for Xmas

It's Saturday, so that means it is time for a new theme week over at White Rose Crafts.  This week we are "Gearing up for Christmas" and to be honest, I am so excited.

EK Gorman, White Rose Crafts a

Today I am paper piecing with the Julie Nutting stamp Merry and the American Crafts paper pack Merry & Bright.  

EK Gorman, White Rose Crafts d

I stamped out the image onto some white cardstock and then colored her skin and hair in with my copic markers.

EK Gorman, White Rose Crafts e

I then covered an A2 card frame with this fun pink reindeer paper from the paper pack. 

EK Gorman, White Rose Crafts f

Using my glossy accents, I glued the Merry doll down onto card frame having fussy cut her out.  I then stamped her out onto three other papers, and fussy cut them out, and glued them to her frame.

EK Gorman, White Rose Crafts b

I think she turned out just too cute!  I love how this is clearly a Christmas card, without all the normal Christmas trimmings.    I added the sentiment from the stamp pac to finish off the card and I could not be more happy.

EK Gorman, White Rose Crafts c

All week long you can save 15% off on the Christmas Section of the store using the code CHRISTMAS IS HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Love this nontraditional idea! We tend to forget our regular stamps can be altered for holiday uses. I'm definitely going to try it out with some of my stamps. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!