Saturday, January 12, 2019

Crafting with Esther

Hey Rosies!  It's Esther from Eagle Craftz, and today I am sharing a quick tip and a Very easy card. When I received my Love Story kit I used my Cameo to cut out the ScrapBerry embellishment page. It makes it much easier than fuzzy cutting.
Isn’t it beautiful!! Well I decided I needed all those pretties at the ready! I used my Cameo however I believe most die cut machines have a similar function. I scanned, traced, and let the machine do the magic.
Once I had all the embellishments cut it was easy to put cards together. I used some of the pretty hearts, the lace, and the stamp set that came with the kit. I added the blue cardstock from my stash. So cool to be able to create completely different looking cards with the same kit.

I finished it up with Nuvo Crystal Drops that also came in the kit. This card has less layers than usual, but I like the simplicity of it. I hope I have inspired you to dust off your Die Cutting Machines, pull out your kit, and make lots of pretty valentines. Don’t forget to share with us. White Rose Crafts Gallery, is a super place to share and inspire many Rosie’s! Join Us!!
Thank you all so much for stopping by.
Previous cards made with the kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!