Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Hello, Beautiful

Hello! Alison here. Last week, the White Rose Crafts team shared projects using products from Woodware. I decided to keep the party going by making this card. I used a stamp from the same Woodland Elements set that I used last week.
 I started off by coloring the stamped image with Zigs....very basic coloring, to give it more of a stained glass look. I fussy cut it out and then chose the rest of my elements. I used some orchid colored paper with a small leaf stamp in the Woodland Elements set and embossed it with Ranger's Rose Gold powder. Then I inked the edges a little with Seedless Preserves Distress Oxide Ink.
 I found paper with a small pattern in the Bombay Sunset 6 x 6 paper pack from Kaisercraft that was just perfect for my background. I cut it to 4" x 5 1/4" so that I had room to add more Rose Gold embossing powder directly on to my card base. I love the shine it gives off. My sentiment is also from the Bombay Sunset paper pack.
The colors on this card are very serene, and I can see using it for encouragement. Please pop over to White Rose Crafts LLC Shop to see what fun products have just arrived in store. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!