Saturday, May 11, 2019

Live Life in Full Bloom

Hello! I have a new DT project for White Rose Crafts, featuring Kaisercraft. I just received the Kaleidoscope paper pad, and was immediately inspired by the beautiful colors and faux textures on the pages.
I picked this one out of the lineup because of how springy it is. I love this color palette. And because the background is already beautiful, I really didn't have to do much to get a completed card.
For my sentiment, I stamped an image from Kaisercraft's Greenhouse Collection of Clear Stamps on another piece from the Kaleidoscope paper pad with Nocturne VersaFine Clair ink.  Behind the sentiment, I added a piece of Mulberry Lace Paper, just for some added soft texture.
I also added a few sequins from the "Springtime" Sparkle Blend from Doodles Paper Playground. That Blend has the perfect colors to go along with this collection. On my card base, I rubbed on some Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide and then dripped some Sheer Shimmer Spritz in Gold to get some of the oxidation happening but with added shine.
This is a simple, but pretty card that didn't take long to create. I love that White Rose Crafts has so many wonderful products that makes it easy to create simple cards like this one. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!