Friday, June 28, 2019

An Encouragement Card with Guest Designer Karen



Hello Friends,
Karen here...to share with you my encouragement card.  It features a beautiful embossing folder which easily created the elegant cross.  


I kept the design fairly simple by including a delicate floral die simply peeking out from behind the cross.  My favorite part of the card is the amazing Lemoncraft Epoxy Button.  I really could use one on every project I make. 

There are many different styles & colors available and I'm sure you will love them as much as I do and have a really hard time selecting a set.  

I hope you are inspired to make some of your own cards of encouragement to have on hand for a friend in the midst of tough time.


Thanks for visiting! Happy Crafting!

If you would like to see more of Karen's inspiring projects, visit her blog Art & Soul.
https://karensessionsartandsoul.blogspot.com/

Supplies:
BoBunny Early Bird Paper Pad 6x6"
           
It's a Beautiful Life Floral Die
           
Cross With Words Embossing Folder
          
Pearl Card Stock
           
House of Roses Epoxy Embellishment (Lemoncraft)

Adhesive Pearl Embellishments
           


No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!