Thursday, July 25, 2019

Gorjuss Gift Card Holders - Santoro

Welcome to the last post of my Gorjuss Series. Today I'm sharing some Gift Card Holders I made with the Santoro Gorjuss Tweed Craft Card Compendium - Makes 24 Cards . This kit is jammed packed with pretty die-cuts, card bases, and it also has ribbon. I have made so many projects with this kit, it's definitely worth every penny!
Isn't it Beautiful! 

For these gift card holders I used card bases (included in Kit) and cut the down to fit the die cuts. They will be different size gift cards as the die cuts are different sizes.

I made a super quick video tutorial on how to glue the card base to make the gift card pocket:


Every die cut sheet has two girls and layers to make the girls 3D with some pop dots! They really end up looking nice.

These are just some of the girls included. I used pop dots to add dimension.

I used the card bases to the size of the die cut and glued two edges together, this creates a pocket. The opening is at the top and you can slide in a sentiment and gift card. These make fun gifts, they are unexpected but so fun. I use regular 4.25 x 5.5 envelopes for these, they fit great!


                     


The die cuts are so pretty and full of detail that not much is needed to finish up the Gift Card Holders. A bit of ribbon which is sold separate from the kit. Too Easy! I would like to see what you create so make sure to share at the WRC Gallery.


Supplies used:
SANTORO GORJUSS TWEED CRAFT CARD COMPENDIUM -

SANTORO'S GORJUSS TWEED RIBBON 6/PKG
SANTORO'S GORJUSS TWEED SMALL WOODEN FRAMES 16/PKG



Below are some additional project I’ve made with the beautiful Gorjuss Santoro collection.


Fun Fold Cards 
Simply Amazing
Especially for You
Sassy Scrapbook page


Thank you for stopping by!


Gorjuss by Santoro Stamps: https://whiterosecraftsllc.com/t/gorjuss-by-santoro


Kit Subscription:
https://whiterosecraftsllc.com/t/limited-edition-subscription-kits


Sparkle Blend: https://whiterosecraftsllc.com/products?keywords=Sparkle+blends

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!