Friday, August 16, 2019

Back to School with Guest Designer Meghan



Hi Crafty Friends,
It's Meghan and I am so excited to be Guest Designing for White Rose Crafts this month! The optional theme for the Sketch Challenge is BACK TO SCHOOL. It's time already! So I made this cute little card from the School For Changito for my twin sister who is a teacher. 


Make Crafty Friends Q & A:
Q: What was your favorite grade in school?
A: Me? I love 3rd grade (see pic below and play the guessing game... which one is which?). My third grade teacher was amazing! And I loved learning cursive which I don't think kids do anymore... I am aging myself!


First Day of School in Third Grade! Guess which one is which?
I'm Meghan, Her Name Is Lauren.



I started my card with the chalkboard pattern paper as my panel 4 x 5.25 mounted on my red card base.


I used other papers from the pack to fill in the squares and rectangles, I used the glue and scissors, the pencils and the lined paper.

 I die cut a white banner so that the sentiment would stand out from all the patterned papers.

After I taped all the characters and different school supplies on the card, I used my Misti to stamp the sentiment and the A+. I finished my card with some little red gems on either side of the banner.



Supplies:
Frame Die Cut
Red Gems 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!