Friday, September 27, 2019

This is Love with Guest Designer Laura

Good morning!

It's Guest Designer Laura back today to share with you another layout I created for White Rose Crafts LLC!




My beautiful niece is getting married next year and I am creating a wedding scrapbook for her and her soon to be hubby!

For this layout I chose the beautiful 'Always Together' paper pack from Craft O'clock and the September sketch.




I know the sketch was created for cards but I like a challenge and created a layout!


I layered the papers over a doily from a stash


Some of the flowers are from my stash but those really pretty lilies are from White Rose and I made the rosettes using the strips of paper I cut from the bottom of the sheets of paper



The white rose is also available at White Rose (coincidence???)

The chipboard from Creative Embellishments is also available at White Rose!  I wanted to keep it simple so I painted all the chipboard with a Faber Castell gelato then used a wet paintbrush.

I hope you enjoyed my September projects!
See you next month!

~Laura


No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!