Sunday, December 27, 2020

Find Joy in the Journey - Graphic 45

Welcome Back! Today I'm sharing another Girl Scout layout. "Find Joy in the Journey" a Cookie prize layout. I used my goodies from White Rose Crafts to create this layout. Graphic 45 - Kaleidoscope collection is simply BEAUTIFUL! I mean it! the colors are just wonderful.


I also incorporated Mulberry and Foiled paper both of which White Rose Crafts carries! They are so fun to incorporate into projects to add texture and dimension to layouts.

Mulberry Paper

Craft Creations Paper with Foil

Here are some layout closeups:

If you missed my blog post on Creating Background go check it out, then you can buy the stamps at White Rose Crafts and use Code “Esther 15” to save 15%.

This is the mat that I made for the layout. This is what my backgrounds typically look like before all the goodies go on top.

I hope I have inspired you a tiny bit. Remember to share your beautiful creations at the White Rose Crafts Gallery. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Ready to Shop: White Rose Crafts Store

1 comment:

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!