Saturday, January 2, 2021

Stamperia - December Daily Layout

Welcome Back to the White Rose Crafts blog: Design Team member Esther here sharing the beginning of my new project. 

As you might have hear - White Rose Crafts has expanded their Stamperia collection and I'm loving it. Kay the owner of White Rose Crafts saw the Puppy stamp and knew I needed it in my life. We have a new puppy in the house, and this is the perfect stamp to document his (Biscuits) many adventures.

Biscuit!

Stamperia stamps are really well made. I mean it!! I love the design on top of the stamps. The quality is superb and I will be adding to this collection. They are considered High Definition stamps for a reason. Thoroughly impressed and excited to use them in hopefully some fun ways.

I'm working on a Dec Daily 2020 and the layout I'm sharing with you all is part of that project - DEC 6th to be exact. I am making all my layouts on Cardstock with the Happy Planner Disc system in mind. So the side of my project has the appropriate holes punched.

The layout features Stamperia Stamps and the Stencil that I got from White Rose Crafts, I also incorporated other goodies that you can also find at White Rose Crafts.

Muddy Puppy:

I started this layout with the STAMPERIA "WOOD EFFECT" STENCIL. 

I also incorporated my Gorjuss by Santoro Card Kit:

Gorjuss by Santoro Card Kit:

I then layered all my elements until it felt good. Here are some more close up's:  

Make sure to follow me on Instagram to follow my Dec Daily journey. That is where the most complete Dec Daily will be. Yes, I am a bit behind, but highly motivated to get it done. Below you will find items used on this project!

I hope I have inspired you a tiny bit. Remember to share your beautiful creations at the White Rose Crafts Gallery. Thank you so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!