Friday, April 30, 2021

Wild Life Animal Park - Stamperia Amazonia Collection

 

Oh My Goodness, the Stamperia Amazonia Collection is the house! I'm so excited! White Rose Crafts is carrying Stamperia Collections.

I was obsessed with the Cosmo Collection but the Amazonia Collection is quickly becoming my Favorite and White Rose Crafts has the full collection.

I made a layout with 4 clusters. Playing along with a Sketch.

The empty spot is for my journaling. These pictures are of my daughter at a Wild Life Animal Park while she was in Kindergarten. It was a school trip.

Close Ups:

Items Used:

White Rose Crafts Carries the Amazonia Collection:

Please share your projects with us at White Rose Crafts Gallery. 

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Ready to Shop: White Rose Crafts Store

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!