Sunday, February 13, 2022

Baby Layout - Craft o'Clock-

 

Welcome Back! I'm still crafting with my new baby supplies from White Rose Crafts. This month I did a second page for the baby's 1st bottle. This one uses the same collection as my last layout. I used Craft O'Clock - My Precious Boy and Sweet Prince Collection.

Here is the layout I completed:

I used KaiserCraft background stamps to complete the background. They are still my favorite. Pick them all up while shopping at White Rose Crafts.

Close-Ups:

Items Used:

I hope I have inspired you just a bit, please share your creations with us at  White Rose Crafts Gallery. 

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Ready to Shop: White Rose Crafts Store

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!