Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Tea Tag by Nancy

Happy Tuesday, friends!

It's Nancy here with a fun project I made, using great products from the shop

This time I have created a TEA themed tag!

Here's my tag:


I began by cutting a tag shape from white cardstock.
Then I added this pretty paper from the BoBunny Early Bird Collection. 
Can you see the sweet little teapots and cups in among the pretty flowers?

I added another one of the pretty papers to the back of the tag.
Then I made a small white cardstock pocket, matted it with the same paper,
and adhered it to the back of the tag.


I then stamped, coloured, and fussy cut the "TEA" title, 
along with all the other fun elements.
I adhered them in place on the front...


...and the back of the tag.


I added an eyelet to the top of the tag.
I couldn't find a ribbon that matched,
as most of my ribbon is still packed up in boxes.
I did have this crochet cotton out, and decided it was a good match.
I cut multiple strands, and threaded them through the eyelet.
Then I added a double threaded bow.
Finally, I tucked a tea bag into the pocket!


I just love it when products work together like this:
tea/flower paper, with tea/flower stamps, with tea!

So much fun to put together! :o)

* * * * *

White Rose Crafts Products Used:




* * * * *

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Please come back next week to see another fun project for
White Rose Crafts LLC.

* * * * *
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!