Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Mini Album Part 1 - Using the Garden Tea Party Cardmaking & Crafting Kit

  Hello, friends!

It's Nancy back with you today, sharing Part 1 of my Mini Album.
This album was created with the Garden Tea Party Cardmaking & Craft Kit.

Last week I shared with you my album base made from file folders.
I also shared some of the bits and pieces that I made to put into my album.

Today I will begin sharing my finished album.

Here is the front cover:


Isn't that pretty?
I used the 6 x 6 papers for all my pages.
I used a paper distressing tool on all the edges of the paper.
I love to do with with papers from Pion Design because they fluff up so nicely.
Everything shown is from the kit:
the butterflies, flowers, pearls, stamp, resin cupcake, and ribbon bow.


Do you see all those sparkly bits?
I used the Nuvo Crystal Drops from the kit to gloss up various bits on every page.


Since the Nuvo Crystal Drops are called "Morning Dew",
I decided to add a little dew drop to each of the flowers.
I used some wax from my stash to shine up the resin piece.
The "love is sweet" sentiment is from the stamp set included in the kit.


The back cover is another one of the 6 x 6 papers.
For the spine, I cut down one of the bookmarks.
It ties the front and back cover together beautifully!


 Here's a look at all the inside pages.
Next week we'll take a closer look at the inside pages.

In case you missed it last time, here's a look at the full kit:

There are just so many creative options with a great kit like this!
The possibilities are endless! 

* * * * *

White Rose Crafts Products Used:


* * * * *

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See you again next week!

* * * * *

 Nancy :o)
The Nickel Nook

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!