Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Mini Album Part 2 - Using the Garden Tea Party Cardmaking and Craft Kit

  Hello, friends!

Happy Tuesday! It's Nancy back with you today!

I'm here to share Part 2 of my Mini Album
created with the Garden Tea Party Cardmaking & Craft Kit.

Last week I shared the details of the cover.
This week we will take a closer look at the inside pages.

Here we go:


The inside front cover is lined with decorative paper.
I added a pocket, and then trimmed it with the lace from the kit.
The lace is absolutely gorgeous!
Into the pocket I have tucked a large tag with a butterfly topper.
The right side is where I added one of the half-doily tucks.
Into that is tucked the mulberry paper envelope.
I've added a butterfly to the envelope, and a pretty crystal sticker to the doily.
I also added pearls along the bottom of the page.


Here the left side has a little flip pocket.
The pocket is rimmed with more gorgeous lace.
In the pocket is a tag, lined with mulberry paper and a butterfly.


The pocket flips up for journaling on the back, and room for a full photo beneath.
The right side has a stamped rose tuck spot.


Here on the left, a stamped cupcake and teacup form a tuck spot.
On the right is a pretty pocket that holds two more tags.
The pretty little ribbon bows are the perfect tag topper.
I also added another fussy cut butterfly and more pearls


Here on the left is another stamped rose tuck spot.
On the right is another pocket that holds two more tags.
This time I topped the tags with pearls.
I also added another pretty resin cupcake.

That's it for today!
Next week I will share the last of the pages,
along with a closer look at all the tags and tucks 

* * * * *

White Rose Crafts Products Used:


* * * * *

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Please come back next week to see the final pages of my Mini Album

* * * * *

Nancy :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!