Thursday, July 7, 2022

Hello Queen

 Good morning!
I don't create very many layout about me I am usually behind the camera!



I covered the beautiful 13 @rts Queen of The Night paper with clear gesso 



I used texture paste with the Queen Of The Night Stencil, then used the gorgeous Garnet Color Glow powder and the Onyx Color Glow powder as watercolor paints over the stenciled image



I used hot glue with a flourish mould I had in my stash then painted it with the colorglow powders mixed with acrylic medium!



I also painted my chipboard pieces with the same mixture



The beautiful Kaisercraft paper Blooms (black) and the red ones from my stash look even prettier when I added the ColorGlow Powders with water


Here are a few more details 





Thanks so much for stopping by
~Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!