Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Birthday Girl Card

   Hello, friends!

It's Nancy back with a fun new card!

I just had to make another card, using the final girl on this stamp set:

Woodware UK Stamp Set - Girlie Fun

It is just the sweetest set,
and pairs beautifully with the BoBunny Believe Collection

Here's my card:


Such a sweet image! 
It reminds me of my daughter! 
She loves to roller skate!


I chose the fun striped paper,
and then colored her up to match.


I chose the purple for the matt and the card base.

I stamped the sentiment and punched it out.
I matted it with a purple scalloped punch.


Finally, I added both the image and sentiment to the card front with foam tape.


It's another really cheerful card,
using a great combination of stamps and papers!

* * * * *

White Rose Crafts Products Used:




* * * * *

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Please come back next week to see another fun project for
White Rose Crafts LLC.

* * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!