Monday, June 18, 2018

Featured Design Team Series: House of Roses Insert Card by Debbie Sherman

House Of Roses Insert Card
By Debbie Sherman


Hello Friends! Debbie here, taking over the White Rose Crafts Blog for the day. 

Today I'm sharing a floral card I created featuring Lemoncraft House of Roses paper collection.


The card has a pocket that has a die cut with an insert you can pull out and add your sentiments to.


I added some twine from my stash as well as a variety of flowers.


I hope you enjoyed my project!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Additional Products Used from my stash:
Miscellaneous flowers
Coordinating card stock
Ink
Twine

~ Debbie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for visiting the blog!
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!