Saturday, July 21, 2018

August Subscription Box Unboxing

Hey Rosies!!!   It's EK from ekgorman designs and I'm sneaking in not to share a project with your at all today...  No instead I simply have a little video for you to enjoy.

And it's Saturday, so that means it is time to announce White Rose Crafts newest themed week of awesomeness!!! 

This week however, we hate to inform you that....

"Something's Fishy Around Here"

And what's Fishy....

Well we are getting ready to explore and celebrate WRC's next Subscription Kit!!!  The August Subscription Kit centers around "Legends of the Sea"!  Want to know what's in this month's subscription box....Excellent.  

Instead of having a project today, I have an unboxing video sharing with you.  I am so excited to sit down and play with this kit.  I hope you are excited as I am!


Want to see the video in HD, click here:

Make sure you preorder your kit, because once they are gone...they are gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!