Sunday, July 22, 2018

Featured Design Team Series: Donna Coughlin - Mermaid's Tail Layout

Mermaid's Tail Layout
By Donna Coughlin

Today I did this layout for White Rose Crafts LLC Design Team. Since we are celebrating summer this week I thought I would do this layout. We took our granddaughter to the beach last year and I took this photo of her sitting on the beach. With a little magic from Photoshop she turned into a mermaid! When I saw this Mermaid's Tail: Dolphin paper from Kaisercraft, I knew I had to do this layout. I cut the frame and the swirls going up the left hand side from the Silhouette.

To make the swirl look more magical I used a mix of
Around the frame I used various items from the ocean as well as metal pieces charms and a Kaisercraft wood veneer.


To make the mermaid on the paper sparkle a little I added 


Products used found at White Rose Crafts on this layout:

Thanks for stopping by
Donna

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!