Thursday, July 19, 2018

Featured Design Team Series: Putting the Paper Back Into Papercrafting by EK Gorman

Putting the Paper Back into Papercrafting
By EK Gorman

Hey Rosies!! It's EK sneaking into to share one of my favorite paper crafting techniques to use with printed papers.



This week the White Rose Crafts Design Team is sharing how we use Paper when playing around with Paper Crafting and I am coming into show a fun stamping/paper technique in two different cards. 


My first card features Woodware UK Fashion Style stamp set and Lawn Fawns Polka in the Meadow paper pack.


My Second Project features our Next Stamp's Jessica's Kitten and ScrapBerry's Young And Free paper pack.

For more on these projects pop on over to my page!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!