Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Featured Design Team Series: Ships Ahoy: Pirate Layout by Donna Coughlin

Ships Ahoy: Pirate Layout
By Donna Coughlin

Hello, this week at White Rose we are celebrating Ships Ahoy and when I think of ships I think of Pirates. Here is my son meeting Captain Hook, "acting" like he was scared but you can see by the expression on his face, he loved it

I did using pirate papers from Scrapberry and Craft Creations from White Rose Crafts LLC. This layout was so much fun to do with these papers and cutouts. To begin with I took a sheet of green cardstock and cut the ScrapBerry's The Pirate's Treasure Paper Pack Matching Treasure Map (Double-Sided) 12" x 12" in two pieces. the long strip is from the left hand side of the paper and the square in the middle is the other side I trimmed about 2 inches from the bottom of the sheet.


For the title I used a cutout from the Craft Creations Pirates! Die-Cut Pop-Out Sheet and the adventure part with with parrot I did some fussy cutting using the ScrapBerry's The Pirate's Treasure Paper Pack Matching Embellishment Sheet: 12" x 12.


For the cluster down below I first added some fibers I found in my stash and  once again I did fussy cutting using the ScrapBerry's The Pirate's Treasure Paper Pack Matching Embellishment Sheet: 12" x 12 with the barrels and the palm tree and used some cutouts  from the Craft Creations Pirates! Die-Cut Pop-Out Sheet.


Thanks for stopping by and be sure to visit  White Rose Crafts LLC for all your ocean adventures products.
~Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!