Sunday, August 12, 2018

Featured Design Team Series: Too Cute Shaker Layout by Donna Coughlin

Too Cute Shaker Layout
By Donna Coughlin

Hello everyone! Today I would like to share a layout of my sweet little grandson who just turned 6 months old that I did for the White Rose Craft LLC design team using fabulous Doodles Paper Playground Sparkle Blends. For this layout I used the Silver Lining pack.
What I did was cut the word TOO CUTE from black cardstock and using the Fuse tool created pockets with Sparkle blends inside, then attached them to the back of each letter. Then taking a different sheet of paper I covered the pockets with Craft Creation 8x6 paper pack - baby blue. The I took the Woodware Shaped Ribbon - Baby boy and draped it across the middle of the layout.


Next the fun part was to embellish the layout. You can see close up how the Sparkle Blends are a great addition to the layout. The little bear below was from Anita's Decoupage Foiled Sheet -Bear Buddies (So cute!) and the Recollections Dimensionsal white flowers I added a little blue into the center by mixing ink and water to dilute it. Adding lace that Amber at White Rose had sent me to the back of the flowers really enhances them. AA few more items like a ribbon, brad and metal sign that I had in my stash completed the layout.

Hope you enjoyed my layout and thanks for stopping by.

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!