Saturday, August 11, 2018

Featured Design Team Series: How Do You Doodle? by EK Gorman

How Do You Doodle

It's Saturday so that means it is time for a new Theme Week to start over at White Rose Crafts.  This week we are asking How Do You Doodle?  We doodle by using brands, especially Heffy Doodle and their fun line of dies and stamps and Doodle Paper Playground and their line of Sparkle Blend Sequin Mixes.

EK Gorman, White Rose Crafts a

For my project this week, I pulled out both Doodle Brands and created an interactive card.  I used the Heffy Doodle die set Congrats  and the Beary Big Heart stamp set.  I die cut the 'Congrats' Out of the card, putting pack in the missing pieces onto the acetate.
Then I stamped the sweet little bear and gave him a quick color with my copic markers.
I added some shading around the card with some Distress Oxides in Shaded Lilac.

EK Gorman, White Rose Crafts b

I filled the shaker bits section of my shaker card with the newly released Bubblegum Ice Doodles Paper Playground Limited Edition Sparkle Blends Sequin Mix.  I added some extra sequins from the mix all around the card to give it just little more sparkle and shine.
Make sure you share how you doodle all this week over on White Rose Crafts Facebook Gallery.  And if you you are in the market for some new Heffy Doodle stamps or dies, you can get 25% off your Heffy Doodle purchase all week long (until Friday August 17th) using the code Heffy25!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!