Saturday, October 20, 2018

Sentimental Scripts

sentimental scripts

Hey Rosies...its EK and it is Saturday, so that means it is time for a new Theme Week over at White Rose Crafts!  This week we are getting a little Sentimental... about scripts that is.  We are celebrating the written word all week long and showing off how cool script and crafting can be with our Sentimental Scripts.

Today I am featuring three projects using Kelly Creates stamps and pens, because if we are going to get scripty, we might as well use products that make it so easy.  Feel like getting Sentimental with your script as well, then all week look you can get 20% off in the Kelly Creates section of the store using the code: GET SCRIPTY.


EK Gorman, White Rose Crafts a

I started my first project with some flirty fun paper from ScrapBerry's Young and Free paper pack.  Then using some Super Fine Clear Embossing Powder from Ranger, I embossed the word Happy over and over from Kelly Creates Congratulations sentiment stamp set.

EK Gorman, White Rose Crafts b

Then on another piece of Young and Free paper, I stamped in pale ink, the work birthday.  Using the sapphire pen from Kelly Creates Jewel Brush Pens set, I traced the stamped letters to look like I had the ability to do calligraphy.

EK Gorman, White Rose Crafts c

I finished off the project with some sequins from Doodles Paper Playground's Sparkle Blend sequin mix in Pretty in Pink.



EK Gorman, White Rose Crafts d

My second project features papers from the LemonCraft House of Roses 12x12 paper and House of Roses Ephemera cards.  I distressed the edges of the paper a little more using some Tattered Rose and Vintage Photo Distress Oxides.

EK Gorman, White Rose Crafts e

I added my script with the ruby Jewel Brush Pen and Kelly Creates Quotes 1 sentimental stamp pack.

EK Gorman, White Rose Crafts f

The project got finished off with some Rosy Gold Sparkle Blend sequins and I can not wait to send this card to my (not blood, but still family) grandmother.



EK Gorman, White Rose Crafts g

My final project was a bit of an experiment, on that I wasn't certain that worked.  I was trying to make the card look like that sun that comes out from the clouds...but I think my colors were too off to really make it work...however, the script looked great so I included it.

EK Gorman, White Rose Crafts h

The project started with some LawnFawn Polka in the Meadow paper pack and used the LawnFawn Cloudy Hillside pop up die set (obviously not popped up) to create the base of the card.

EK Gorman, White Rose Crafts i

Then using both the gold and the sapphire Jewel Brush Pens I added the scripty sentiment from Kelly Creates Quotes 1 stamp pack.  The card was finished off with some Frozen Sparkle Blends sequins and some Ivory Seashell Nuvo Drops.

Thanks for peeking in today, and make sure you share any of your sentimental scripts on the Facebook...we love seeing what you create.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!