Saturday, November 10, 2018

December "Festive Elegance" Subscription Kit

Copy of Christmas Party - Made with PosterMyWall

Hey Rosies...It's EK and I am so happy to announce that it is that time again when we over at White Rose Crafts have the honor of rolling out the new December "Festive Elegance" Subscription Kit

And trust me you don't want to miss out on the Festive and Modern holiday kit!  Pop on over to see exactly what is in this festive kit and watch my first look and unboxing of this fun new edition to the WRC family.

Make sure you tune in all week to the Facebook, because the design team will be sharing first looks at the new Kit all week (and month long).

I'll be back on Monday with the first part of my three part series Five Fast Cards, sharing exactly how I create with this luscious kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!