Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Use Your Wings Mixed Media Burlap Canvas By Kim


Good morning Rosies! Kim here today and I am sharing a mixed media burlap canvas I have altered using lots of White Rose Crafts goodies!


I cut out 3 large hearts from the Lemoncraft Yesterday paper, and used that as my base to start. I had the image of the fairy in my stash, which was sent to me from a friend. The flowers are from Artemio Rhinestone & Paper Flower set.
  I also added a little resin cherub from my stash as well.


I love the Altair Art butterfly ephemera from the WRC store and I added some Dovecraft glitter glue in crystal to the wings to make them sparkle.
The fairy also had to have some sparkly wings too!


I added a few laces, cheesecloth, doilies, and some very old tatting to give shabby vintage vibe to the canvas. 


I also used the Tim Holtz stamp from Stampers Anonymous "French Market" to add some scripty writing to the canvas.


I hope you have enjoyed my project today and will check out all the great items in the White Rose Crafts Store.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have found some inspiration here today.

Dovecraft Glitter Glue Crystal(Sold Out)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!