Friday, April 19, 2019

Five Fast Cards with the May "Barista Blend" Subscription Kit





Hey Friends!  It's EK from ekgorman designs and today I am popping into share the first part in my three part series where I create Five Fast Cards using White Rose Crafts May "Barista Blend" Five Fast Cards.

Not only did I blend up five cards using this fun coffee filled paper crafting kit, but I whipped up a splash of a bonus card.  What to see the bonus card, well I am only sharing it on my video so you will just have to watch to see!

If you missed the unboxing of the May "Barista Blend" Subscription Kit, click here to see all that is included in this fully stuffed kit!

To watch today's collection of cards this card in HD click here:



For more details on the first five cards, scroll down.


Card One
EK Gorman, White Rose Crafts May 5FC1 a
My first card features one of the printed papers from the kit, a piece of ephemera, two mulberry paper hearts, and four of the stickers.

EK Gorman, White Rose Crafts May 5FC1 b


Card Two
EK Gorman, White Rose Crafts May 5FC1 c
The second card in the series included some of the textured brown cardstock, some lace mulberry paper, some printed paper, a piece of tag ephemera and some of the nuvo drops included in the kit.

EK Gorman, White Rose Crafts May 5FC1 d

Card Three
EK Gorman, White Rose Crafts May 5FC1 e
My third card is super simple and includes two pieces of printed paper, some washi tape, a piece of ephemera, a coffee heart sticker and some nuvo drops.

EK Gorman, White Rose Crafts May 5FC1 f


Card Four

EK Gorman, White Rose Crafts May 5FC1 l
My fourth card, which is secretly my favorite, features stamping from the included stamp set, a piece of printed paper, and one of the coffee themed paperclips.

EK Gorman, White Rose Crafts May 5FC1 k


Card Five
EK Gorman, White Rose Crafts May 5FC1 g
My fifth, but not final card, features the front and back of one of the printed papers and stamping from the included stamp set.

EK Gorman, White Rose Crafts May 5FC1 h

To see the bonus card that I crafted using one of the included card frames from the kit, some stamping, a sticker and a piece of ephemera, make sure you watch my video over on the Youtube!

Let me know in the comments below, what your favorite card from this collection of Five Fast Cards is.  Until then, Happy Crafting.

1 comment:

  1. so fun! I'm going to share in the Coffee Loving Papercrafters FB page!

    ReplyDelete

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!