Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Shabby Opera Beauties Paper Clips By Kim Fuller


Good morning friends, Kim here with my next DT Project for White Rose Crafts.
This time I have altered some large paper clips that were sent to me by a friend. I just loved them and wanted to use lots of fun WRC goodies to alter them.


I started off with the Juliet Paper from Scrapberry . I love this paper its so pretty and shabby and has lots of little images that work great for altering this type of thing.


I layered the paper first and added some laces to soften them.




I added some Recollections flowers to add some pink prettiness to them as well.



My last step was to add some Dovecraft Glitter glue to the frames to make them sparkle!


I love how they came out and I will be adding them to an upcoming journal soon.


Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you have found some inspiration here.

White Rose Crafts Products

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!