Thursday, September 5, 2019

September Sketch Challenge with Guest Designer Meghan


White Rose Crafts September Sketch Challenge: 
You're Cool Beans

Hi Crafty Friends,
It is Meghan and I am so EXCITED to be on my 2nd month of Guest Designing for White Rose Crafts! I'm here with another FUN sketch challenge! 

This month's theme is fall and what goes better with cooler weather than hot coffee? I used fall colors for this fun Thanks a Latte cup, I hope it warms your heart and brings a smile to your face.

Make Crafty Friends Q & A:
Q: What is your favorite fall coffee flavor?
A: Me? I like warm vanilla stevia in my dark roast coffee




I used a fun fall paper pack from Pink and Main. White Rose Crafts has so many cute fall paper packs you can find them all here. I added a brown polka dot ribbon for the diagonal stripe. I die cut the circle from a stitched circle die. I finished my card stamping the steam from the cups, the coffee bean accents and the sentiment.


Supplies:
Coffee Mug Die
 Stitched Circle Dies

1 comment:

  1. super cute! I'm going to share in the Coffee Loving Papercrafters FB page!

    ReplyDelete

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!