Friday, September 13, 2019

Sun Kissed with Guest Designer Laura


Good morning!
I want to introduce myself.  I am Laura Gilhuly and I am excited and thrilled to be guest designing for White Rose Crafts this month! 

The first project I am going to share is made using the fabulous  


I absolutely love the colors in this collection and seeing how the beach is my happy place it was perfect!


I fussy cut the flower image with the title, turtles, sand dollars and starfish from some of the papers.  I also lightly misted a doily I had in my stash orange to highlight the photo of our youngest!


I love dimension so for the turtles, starfish and sand dollars I used my large ball stylus to 'puff' parts of the animals!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Laura

1 comment:

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!