Friday, September 20, 2019

You and Me and the Sea with Guest Designer Laura


Good morning!
It's Laura and I am back with my second project for my guest design spot with the wonderful White Rose Crafts!

I am also continuing to use the awesome Graphic 45 Sunkissed Collection (which is on sale BTW at White Rose)


I took this photo of my hubby and youngest while they were skipping stones one day at the beach.... 


I used a die I have for the banner and used some glitter to highlight it.  In the collection kit is a pack of stickers that I used on each side of the banner.  I like dimension so I used pop dots to add a little height.


I also used some shells I had bought at our local dollar store.


I made the rosettes from some of the scraps after I created the layout and then used the sticker buttons as toppers.


Thanks so much for stopping by
~Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!