Thursday, October 31, 2019

Do the Things with Guest Designer Laura

Good morning!
Hey Everyone, it's Laura, and I am excited and sad about sharing my next project with you!  Excited because I absolutely loved working with these papers and sad because it is my final projects as guest designer for White Rose Crafts!

I chose a photo that I love but is hard to scrap because of the bright green trees and he is wearing blue and I did not want to make the photo black and white


On the back of the title card on the paper pack is another design perfect for those accent pieces (its the flowered one).  One of the reasons I love this paper!


I fussy cut the flowers from one of the papers and used pop dots to add dimension



 I added a few flowers to the fussy cut piece and to the cluster - the lilies and the white rose are from White Rose crafts the rest are from my stash



 I covered the chipboard in clear gesso and then used my grey gelato and a little bit of water!

Thanks for stopping by and thank you to the team at White Rose!  I have really enjoyed guest designing for you!

Have a great day!
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!