Monday, October 28, 2019

Cherish with Guest Designer Laura

Good morning!
Laura here and I am back to share a another layout I created for my Guest Design  Team spot for White Rose Crafts LLC.

This months theme that the guest designers were asked to create with is fall/Halloween so I created a fall layout!


I know that these papers are really loved themed but I really enjoy using themed papers for something other than their original theme!



I used some flowers from my stash and these wonderful metal roses from White Rose.  I altered them a bit with some orange paint 


I painted and misted the title piece from my stash and tied a piece of orange cord around the photo also from my stash!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!