Saturday, October 26, 2019

October Sketch Challenge with Guest Designer Laura

Good morning!
Laura here again with another project for White Rose!

This time I created a layout for the October sketch challenge 



Here is the sketch


It was fun creating a layout with a card sketch!



I used the beautiful Craft O'Clock 'My Precious Boy' paper pack



I tucked in some chipboard hearts into my clusters that I simply inked blue




The white roses are from White Rose LLC and the rest are from my stash.

There is still some of time to join in on the fun with this month's sketch.  Make sure you pop over to the WRC Facebook Gallery to submit your project.

Thanks for stopping by!
~Laura



No comments:

Post a Comment

We at White Rose welcome your comments and questions, but please keep them clean and kind! Thanks!